Saturday, February 2, 2008

Bipolar Parenting

Yes, thats my official diagnosis. One day I have SO much joy and love for my princesses that I can't stand it and the next day I want to run away from home...FOREVER! I am pretty sure they would find me though...if for nothing else someone would need their blankie washed or help finding thieir favorite jeans.

SIGH.

I'm so happy they need me. Really I am. I am so thankful I have them. REALLY. I am. I just sometimes would like to have conversations with big girl words....and coffee...and no whining, except maybe my own. :)

9 comments:

Christi said...

Ditto, ditto, and ditto:) I know exactly what you mean Christie.Glad we can experience it together though.

Natalie Witcher said...

Yup, we're all in this together!

Stef Swindell said...

I am SO BiPolar Parenting too!!!! We should form a support group.

deleise said...

Hey, if we weren't, how would they know how good they have it on our "up" days? ;)

shanna said...

Let's have a coffee date with adult whining :) I need one!

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! It reminds me of when Melinda says "I want to change my name." From "Momma!"

LOVE YOU!

Robin Meadows said...

haha! You are so cute! Mama Robin says, "There'll be days like that".

Heck! I still have 'em!

How about some adult whining Saturday morning?!!

Jenny-K said...

Hey, I think you've diagnosed me too. I'm sweet as sugar one minute and a raging lunatic the next. I would love to get together and whine. How 'bout wine and whine? :)

SheriYates said...

that's funny! what's funny is when I end up whining back at them, i.e., "because I said so - now mommy's tired, can't you please please please please just listen the first time..."...stomp stomp...
How old am I? Who's the mommy?