Thursday, July 24, 2008

Too Big For Your Britches

My Grandma used to say that when we started acting like we knew more about life than we actually did. If she were here I am sure she would have said it to me not too long ago. I probably wouldn't have listened. God has made sure that I heard it though. Loud and clear. I'm at a point in my life, probably just where He wants me, where I feel like I don't know anything about anything. I guess I know some things about some things. Its just that a lot of things that I once thought I had figured out seem so confusing to me now. People that I once thought I had figured out confuse me now. That's where grace comes in I suppose. And prayer. I just would really like some clarity and insight....and a few miracles would be nice.

2 comments:

Robin Meadows said...

haha---you're like me! I don't know anything either---just that Jesus loves me! And I've decided that's plenty!

Love you. ;)

HomeSchool Mommy said...

I'm kind of in that place, too! Some older people in my life say that's how you know you're finally an adult. :)